Internship F&B Management
You are a shining personality with a passion for food and beverages. You have the unique potential to learn all there is about F&B in the luxury Conservatorium hotel. If you are someone who passionately serves others, is committed to excellence, possesses a strong ambition to learn and grow, and is highly interested to learn more about the Conservatorium hotel then we invite you to apply for this internship.
A Commitment From Us:
- The F&B Management Trainee will report directly to the Director of F&B Operations; with collaborative direction from our Outlet Managers.
- Provide support to the operation by completing managerial general tasks, projects and duties of increasing responsibility for the Food & Beverage department.
- You will works in several of the Food and Beverage outlets, taking on increasing levels of responsibility in order to fully understand the department from a variety of perspectives.
A Commitment From You:
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who thinks he or she is familiar with the following profile:
- You are dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external guests; Excellent command of Dutch and English spoken and written
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully;
- Hands-on mentality and team player
- You have a critical eye for detail and can deal with deadlines
- Flexible and stress resistant
Our Joie De Vivre:
- You can benefit from our colleague room rates in the Set Hotels
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have in the hotel.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential do build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page.