F&B Taiko Manager
Do you have affinity for restaurants in the luxury segment? Do you have experience leading a team, and a passion for Asian cuisine? Then Manager in Taiko restaurant, chef Schilo van Coevorden’s Asian inspired restaurant in the Conservatorium hotel, may be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As the Manager in Taiko, you will guide, train and motivate your team. Together you will be responsible to ensure the high expectations of Taiko’s guests are met, through personal approach, eye for detail and passion for service. You will manage and supervise the team of Taiko professionals. You will keep track of scheduling and hours registration of the team and make adjustments where needed. You will contribute to the success of the restaurant, through upselling, active sales and cost efficient work. You will share your knowledge and experience with the team with training sessions and constant coaching.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is able to work independently, motivated to teaching others and a strong communicator. We are looking for people who share our DNA that as a team we go for continues development and strive for perfection.
Furthermore he or she has:
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience in a luxury restaurant or hotel as leader;
- Excellent verbal knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €2551 and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com