Internship Food & Beverage Office
Are you someone who is committed to excellence, do you have a strong ambition to learn and grow? And are you interested to learn more about the Conservatorium hotel, then we invite you to apply for this internship!
What are you going to do?
As the F&B Office trainee you will be responsible for all F&B Reservations and office administration. You will help create extraordinary experiences for our guests whilst also supporting the F&B Office with creating menu’s, setting appointments, purchasing and solving operational issues.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
For this opportunity we are looking for a student who is energetic, eager to learn and passionate about both the 5 star luxury hotel industry and Food & Beverage.
Furthermore he or she:
- Is able to communicate and write in English and Dutch on a professional level
- Is able to independently answer e-mails and phone calls
- Has great organisational skills
- Has followed an education in similar area (i.e. HBO, Hotel school, Tourism)
What can you expect?
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com