Are you a service-minded hospitality professional, with a passion for wellness? Would you like to work in a team of close-knit colleagues that work closely together to create an exceptional experience in our luxury spa & gym?
What are you going to do?
As a Spa Attendant in our Akasha Holistic Wellbeing you will be responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of all areas in the spa, gym, studio and changing rooms. You will prepare the treatment rooms, refresh towels and bathrobes, organise the complimentary tea, coffee and water stations and keep the area around the swimming pool dry and well presented. This role involves physical labour, such as lifting and carrying equipment. Overall, you have a key role in ensuring all Akasha guests and members feel welcome and pampered.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The name Akasha reflects a core vision to harmoniously unite the four basic elements of nature: earth, water, fire and air. This combination enables a transformational and balanced experience where body, mind and soul are aligned. Akasha is located in a 1000m2 area in the hotel, with 7 treatment rooms, a swimming pool, Watsu tub and private Hammam. The serene environment is ideal for our guests to relax and recharge.
The team in Akasha consists of Therapists, Attendant, Trainers and Receptionists. The spa is open daily from 6:30AM until 10:00PM. Therefore, make sure you are able to start as early as 6:15AM and leave as late as 11:00PM.
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is service minded, courteous and enthusiastic. He or she enjoys assisting people, is representative and is flexible in terms of hours.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Previous experience in a Spa Attendant or Housekeeping Attendant role;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language;
- Living in or around Amsterdam.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1861,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, such as travel allowance based on your commute, pension fund and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in luxury hotel in Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- An extensive Compensation & Benefits programme
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Due to the abundance of applications we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.