Concerto Two Bedroom Suite
Concerto Two Bedroom Suite
The Concerto Suite allows the rare sense of being in a fully-kitted two-bedroom home from home in the heart of a luxury hotel. Minimalist yet charismatic, it’s the perfect versatile pied-à-terre for long-term stays. The double suite, 150 m² (1615 ft²) in size, lets you entertain in this private perch and the master bedroom overlooks the hotel’s courtyard while the second bedroom has views over the Stedelijk Museum across. The second bedroom and bathroom are located on the lower level with the size of a Junior Suite and can be privatized by a hallway from the living room. This sanctuary is as suited to soothing wellbeing escapes, larger family or group travel as being a base for hard-working hedonists.
The Conservatorium's listed-building status shines through in the arched 19th-century architectural windows, flooding sitting and dining-room with natural daylight, while representing the history of Daniël Knuttel’s 19th-century architecture. Contemporary statement furniture, and head-turning art give every space soul while the bespoke oval stone bath and rainfall shower make it easy to unplug and switch off. Thoughtful touches abound, including a TV and sound system, Sennheiser HD800 headphones and Stutterheim raincoats provided exclusively for signature suite residents to use during your stay. The streamlined kitchen nook is stocked with restaurant-quality Sheffield knives and a Nespresso coffee machine. Milan-based architect and interior designer Piero Lissoni has won awards for this contemporary interpretation of switched-on loft living in this bank-turned-music school. The two-bedroom Concerto Suite can host up to a maximum of six guests.
- Average suite size 150 m² / 1615 ft²
- King Bed in master bedroom, Twin Bed in second bedroom
- Guaranteed early check-in from 9AM and late checkout until 6PM*
- Enjoy complimentary one-way VIP Airport Service when staying two nights or longer - the most exclusive way to travel through Schiphol
- One way transfer from Airport Schiphol
- All non-alcoholic minibar beverages and food are included
- Complimentary exclusive Personal Shopping Service in Amsterdam’s finest department store De Bijenkorf
- This suite has views over the Stedelijk Museum and hotel's courtyard
- Separate sitting and dining room with kitchenette
- Historic architectural windows
- Two bathrooms, both with bathtub and separate large rainfall showers
- Hosts up to a maximum of six guests
Amenities & Services
In advance of your stay in our Concerto Two Bedroom Suite you will be contacted by your dedicated Host who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at the Conservatorium hotel is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
With a minimum of two nights, one-way VIP Airport Service is included with your stay. Considered the most exclusive way to travel through the airport, you will be picked up by luxury car right at the foot of the plane which takes you directly to the VIP centre. The service takes care of all practicalities of air travel, while you relax in peace and privacy with your travel companions.
Guaranteed early check-in and late checkout is valid when booking on published Best Available Rate. Arrival and departure times must be stipulated at time of booking in order to guarantee early check-in and late checkout.
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +31 (0)20 8086 908