Waiter - Brasserie & Lounge
Are you an enthusiastic and guest orientated Food & Beverage professional? Do you want to make your next step in your career in the number one 5 star luxury hotel in The Netherlands?
What are you going to do?
As a waiter in our Brasserie & Lounge you will become part of a dedicated team of professionals providing our guests with breakfast, lunch, high tea or dinner. You will take orders, provide information about the menu and dishes, provide service and handle the settling of bills. You will carry out preparation of service, such as mise en place and assist the Food & Beverage team of the hotel with set up and service of events and meetings.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium's Brasserie and Lounge are located in a beautiful internal glass courtyard which has spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows. Our Brasserie and Lounge offer contemporary dining, including salads, sandwiches as well as an Afternoon Tea.
The brasserie is open daily from 6:30 until midnight. Shifts can start as early as 05:00AM and finish as late as 01:00AM. Keep this in mind when applying for this position. The team consists of Hosts, Waiters, Barista’s and Stewards. Together with the leadership team, they try to make every visit memorable
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are one of the four founding members of The Set Collection. A carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is enthusiastic, guest orientated and a team player. He or she is eager to learn and has a passion for working in a luxury 5 star hotel environment.
Furthermore you have:
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch language;
- Experience in similar positions preferred;
- Living in or around Amsterdam.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1948,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a meal per shift, travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card - this card equals 50% discount to dine in at the top hotel restaurants of Amsterdam (after completing probation period).
- Discounted Health Insurance - As an employee of the Conservatorium hotel you can have a discount on your health insurance at Achmea, Zilveren Kruis
- In-house Experiences – wonderful complimentary stays in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about the experience we offer our guests!
- Discounted rates on the (F&B) properties of The Set Hotels – Conservatorium (Amsterdam), Lutetia (Paris) and Café Royal (London)
- A New Hire Incentive – A successful referral might reward you a beautiful incentive
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.