The Conservatorium hotel is looking for a Sushi Chef on Sous Chef level who has been properly trained and has Japanese culinary knowledge and cooking skills. Do you have great expertise in the Japanese cuisine? Then this might be the job for you!
What are you going to do?
The hotel caters to every taste with a signature restaurant, Taiko, and a destination bar.
This job requires a lot of independence and is therefore not an entry-level position. A Sous Chef Sushi should have considerable experience working in a professional Japanese kitchen.
A person holding this position must be organised, have the ability to delegate tasks and be able to work well in a high stress environment. Next to this, you will
- Prepare and sitribute all sushi dishes;
- Give instructions to other chefs and students;
- Be independent managing allocated duties.
Who are you?
You will have the followinjg competencies/skills:
- Able to cope with stress;
- Committed to success;
- Team player and motivator;
- Creative and eager to learn;
- At least 2 years of experience and a finished education;
- You are fluent in English.
What can you expect?
- A competative salary and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org