Are you interested to develop yourself in the field of sales for your future career? Are you well organised and good at multi-tasking? This could be the job for you!
What are you going to do?
As the Sales Coordinator of the Conservatorium hotel, you will be responsible for the coordination of all administrative tasks within the sales department e.g. written communications, answering telephone, handling sales office inventory and store requisitions. You will ensure the client database is up to date, keep track of and coordinate Sales & Marketing related enquiries and prepare sales trips, trade show registration, booking of flights and accommodation, prepare presentations and give-aways. Furthermore, you will make daily and weekly reports, assist with hours registration, coordinate weekly sales meetings and assist with hotel site visits.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 hotels (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating at the highest level of hospitality. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and affluent travellers, whom we service with our 300+ employees. We run a 24/7 operation and help each other where necessary.
Who are you?
Our new colleague has strong verbal and written communication skills, has great attention to detail and is an expert in time management and planning.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, following through at all times, accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting from € 2086,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, bonus plan, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Please contact the Human Resources department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.