Are you the quality orientated Housekeeping professional with a ‘can do’ attitude? Would you like to contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Then this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Housekeeping Room Attendant you will be responsible for the cleanliness of an assigned number of guest rooms in the Conservatorium hotel. You will take pride in ensuring constant tidiness of workspace, equipment and areas. You ensure all quality and brand standards in the guest rooms are met and actively assist the guests with special requests or information. You participate in all departmental meetings and training sessions organised by the Housekeeping department. You will report to the Housekeeping supervisor.
What will your 5 star luxury working environment look like?
Housekeeping in this hotel is different from other hotels and you are part of the largest team on property. With over 60 people you keep the hotel in pristine condition. You will work according to the LQA standards.
The housekeeping team consists of houseman, public area attendants, room attendants, seamstress, turndown attendants, supervisors and management. Everyone has a specific work area and we only use products that are harmless to the environment.
When working in this department, you can expect to start between 7:00AM-9:00AM, 3:00PM if you have the PM shift, while the turndown attendants only work between 5:30 PM and 9:30 PM.
The Conservatorium Hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 Luxury hotels of Europe over the past 5 years. We are part of ‘The Set Hotels’, which currently consists of 3 properties (Amsterdam, Paris, London) all operating on the highest level of hospitality.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a team orientated and reliable colleague, who enjoys working in a multi cultured group of Housekeeping professionals.
Furthermore he or she has:
- Experience with cleaning hotel guestrooms, ideally in a 5 star property;
- A legal work permit to work in The Netherlands;
- Accommodation in or around Amsterdam;
- Greeat English speaking skills;
- A very strong sense of responsibility, flexible work ethic, and quality minded and knows how to deliver exceptional service, just like we do to our guests.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €1883,- (full time and more for exprienced candidates) and appropriate employment conditions, like travel allowance based on your commute and a uniform that is cared for at work;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and spa when possible again;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various colleague events and celebrations.
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org