Executive Sous Chef
An exciting opportunity has opened at the Conservatorium Hotel, for an Executive Sous Chef who shares a passion for fine dining and hospitality. As our Executive Sous Chef, you will work and report directly to the Executive Chef Schilo van Coevorden, and apply your knowledge and skills to help support and lead a team of skilled chefs. You will ensure consistent high standards in both service and kitchen management.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Planning and coordinating daily operations of food preparation;
- Developing and managing sections of the kitchen (Brasserie and Meeting & Events);
- Leading and motivating all kitchen chefs and staff;
- Building team/ staff morale;
- Training junior staff;
- Running the kitchen in the Executive Chefs absence;
- Previous leadership experience in the culinary field required;
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities;
- Highly responsible & reliable;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- You have affinity with working in a luxury lifestyle hotel in an international environment;
How To Apply:
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.