Human Resources Coordinator
Are you the service-minded HR Professional who wants to make his next career step in the hospitality branch? Would you like to help us improving our employee experience, supervise our interns and thus contribute to the exceptional service to our world renowned guests in the number one 5 star luxury hotel of The Netherlands? Than this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As our Human Resources Coordinator in our new People & Development team (5 FTE) you handle and coordinate the daily HR administration and you provide first line HR advise to the managers and colleagues. For example you assist managers with new hires and exits, work closely together with the payroll assistant regarding mutations and assist with periodic reporting. You also try to improve the employee experience by initiating and managing various projects, for example in the field of simplifying and digitalizing processes. Last but not least you are supervising the HR Officer, our HR interns and you are responsible for an inspiring and creative welcome and onboarding to all new colleagues. You will report to the HR Director (to be hired).
Who are you?
Our new colleague is a nice and curious colleague who would like to help, support and inspire people!
Furthermore he or she has
- An HBO degree, preferably in Human Resources or Hotel Management
- At least two years of experience in an HR environment;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language (written and spoken);
- A very strong sense of responsibility, always follows up, is accurate and knows how to deliver exceptional service, just like we do to our guests!
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 1900,- and € 2300,- (full time, 4 days possible) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com