Demi Chef de Partie - Taiko
Are you creative, flexible and would you like to develop yourself on the highest level together with other ambitious and enthusiastic chefs in Amsterdam? Do you want to get inspired by the style and influence of the Dutch Chef Schilo van Coevorden? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Chef de Partie in our Pastry team you will be working in a high standard and high volume environment. You will have the opportunity to be creative and innovative, developing new Pastry dishes for our menu, while at the same time maintaining and overseeing the quality and continuity of the current dishes. You will plan and organize the work in the Pastry kitchen, being an active member of a 5 man team at the same time. All the while supporting the Executive Pastry chef in taking the Pastry kitchen to a new level.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is creative, energetic, well organised and able to work in a high pressure environment.
Furthermore he or she has:
- At least 2 year experience as a Pastry Chef de Partie;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or English language (written and spoken);
- Familiar with hygiene code and HACCP regulations.
What can you expect?
- A salary between € 2085,- and € 2200,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions, like a pension plan, travel expenses, collective health insurance etc.;
- An inspiring work environment (it really is!) where you have the ability to grow and develop yourself and where sustainability is important (we are a certified Green Globe Hotel);
- Discounts in our hotels, restaurants and bars;
- Experience our ‘joie de vivre’ during various entertainment and sports events with all your colleagues!
Do we have your interest?
Does this sound like an interesting career step for you? Then please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0000 or send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org