Concerto Two Bedroom Suite
The Concerto Suite allows the rare sense of being in a fully-kitted two-bedroom home from home in the heart of a luxury hotel. Minimalist yet charismatic, it’s the perfect versatile pied-à-terre for long-term stays. The double suite lets you entertain in this private perch overlooking Stedelijk Museum and the master bedroom in the duplex overlooks the hotel's courtyard. This sanctuary is as suited to soothing wellbeing escapes as being a base for hard-working hedonists.
The Conservatorium's listed-building status shines through in the arched 19th-century architectural windows, flooding sitting and dining-room with natural daylight, while representing the history of Daniël Knuttel’s 19th-century architecture. Contemporary statement furniture, and head-turning art give every space soul while the bespoke oval stone bath and rainfall shower make it easy to unplug and switch off. Thoughtful touches abound, including a state-of-the-art TV and sound system, Sennheiser HD800 headphones to borrow and Stutterheim raincoats provided exclusively for signature suite residents. The streamlined kitchen nook is stocked with restaurant-quality Sheffield knives and a Nespresso coffee machine. Milan-based architect and interior designer Piero Lissoni has won awards for this contemporary interpretation of switched-on loft living in this bank-turned-music school.
Your home away from home
In advance of your stay in our Concerto Suite you will be contacted by your dedicated Host who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at the Conservatorium hotel is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be delighted to assist you with your booking.
Take a Virtual Tour
Have a look through the main bedroom and living area of the Concerto Two Bedroom Suite. The main suite is 90 square metres, and has a large living area, and fully equipped kitchenette. The master bedroom is on the second level with a large bathroom with rainfall shower and large oval bath tub, and a seperate toilet on the downstairs level.
Why you'll love this
World-famous museums just a stone's throw away
- Suite size 142 m² / 1530 ft²
- King Bed in Master Bedroom
- Twin Bed in Second Bedroom
- Enjoy complimentary VIP Airport Service when staying two nights or longer - the most exclusive way to travel through Schiphol
- One way transfer from Airport Schiphol
- Complimentary exclusive Personal Shopping Service in Amsterdam’s finest department store De Bijenkorf
- This room has a Courtyard view.
- Separate sitting and dining room with kitchenette.
- Historic architectural windows.
- Large marble bathtub
- Separate large rainfall shower
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Room Safe
- Frette linen
- Nespresso coffee machine in room