Marketing & Communication Coordinator
For our Marketing team we are looking for a creative Marketing & Communication Coordinator. Is creating marketing content a second nature to you? Are you someone with strong organisational and communication skills? Do you excel in creative writing to update our monthly newsletters and add to our social media strategy?
What are you going to do?
As our new Coordinator you will have a diverse role and support the Marketing & Communications department in the creation of content and upkeep of our marketing channels. Within this exciting role you will be responsible for a variety of tasks that will prepare you for your future career.
- Executing the hotel’s Marketing, Communications and PR strategy, working closely with other departments, most notably Akasha Holistic Wellbeing, Food & Beverage and Groups & Events under the guidance of the Marketing team;
- Handling daily inquiries, coordinating press and influencer visits and providing site inspections;
- Creating and managing content for Conservatorium hotel, Akasha Holistic Wellbeing and Taiko Cuisine & Bar websites, newsletters and social media accounts (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest);
- Creating monthly reports and providing effective administrative support;
- Supporting with the development of digital and printed content (copy and imagery) for the hotel;
- Organising and coordinating photo- and film shoots as well as interviews by external partners;
- Assisting with marketing-related events in close cooperation with the Groups & Events team;
- Maintaining and updating the Marketing budget.
What will your 5-star luxury working environment look like?
The Conservatorium hotel is a five star luxury hotel in Amsterdam and has been selected as one of the best 25 luxury hotels of Europe over the past five years. We are part of ‘The Set Collection’, a carefully curated luxury hotel collection, comprising of some of the world’s most exceptional, likeminded, independent hotels and resorts worldwide. Our guests consist of CEO’s, world famous artists and experienced travellers, which we service with our 250+ employees.
Who are you?
You know how to combine creativity with structure and apply this to all aspects of your role. You possess excellent communication skills, know how to prioritise tasks and are able to maintain good relationships with guests, suppliers and all members of the hotel. Creating eye-catching content is something you consider as one of your key strengths. Furthermore you:
- Are starting your career within hospitality marketing (1-3 years of experience);
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Communications, Digital Marketing, Hospitality or Journalism;
- Are able to communicate and write in English and Dutch on a highly professional level;
- Have experience with various social media and email marketing platforms and dashboard tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout, Salesforce, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube;
- Have basic knowledge of CMS systems and Adobe software such as InDesign and Photoshop.
What can you expect?
- A salary starting at €2243,- (full time) and appropriate employment conditions such as travel allowance based on your commute and a pension fund;
- An inspiring work environment where you have the opportunity to follow courses and trainings in house to further develop your skills;
- Amsterdam F&B Discount Card – 50% discount in restaurants at other high-end hotels in Amsterdam;
- Discounted Health Insurance – get reduced rates on your health insurance at Zilveren Kruis;
- Taiko Cuisine, Brasserie & Lounge and Akasha – discounts in our outlets;
- Company Fitness – discounted rates on sport subscription with ‘BedrijfsFitness Nederland’;
- In-house Experiences – once-a-year complimentary stay in our hotels to both truly enjoy and learn about our guest experience;
- Discounted rates on the properties of The Set Collection– Amsterdam, Paris and London;
- Hire Incentive – recommend a friend and receive a nice bonus;
- Additional Benefits at Ecco, Brandmeester’s Coffee, Coffee District and Pasteuning Wines.
Are we your next destination?
Please contact the Human Resource department via +31 (0)20-570 0042 or send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com.
Due to the abundance of applications, we receive for our career opportunities we will only reply to candidates that fit the job profile. When applying with us please make sure that you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, have secured housing in Amsterdam and have the right experience and motivation. According to GDPR regulations, we will not save your personal details without your approval.