Assistant to the Director of Engineering
As the assistant to the Director of Engineering you are part of a team with eight engineers, two painters and two carpenters. There is an assistant for administrative tasks. You will be supporting the director of engineering with various tasks and the management of the department.
You are not only a great engineer, but also know how to manage people and processes. You not only solve technical problems, but you notice them before they arise and you know how to prevent them.
You have knowledge about safety procedures and experience with legal procedures for fire safety, pool, elevators and other.
A commitment from us:
- Management of the team and the job orders
- Management of tools, equipment and materials
- Management of certifications and legal procedures for fire safety, pool, elevators and other.
A commitment from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Dutch and English language
- Knowledge (and certifications) about mechanical installations and electrical engineering
- Enthusiastic and team player
- Responsible and flexible
- Service orientated
- Living in or near Amsterdam
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page