Uniform Room Supervisor
We are looking for a Uniform Room Supervisor to join our uniform team at the luxury Conservatorium hotel. If you have experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or Uniform Room Attendant and are interested in developing yourself, then this may be the perfect position for you.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The Uniform Room Supervisor will be in charge of the implementation of new uniforms for all the colleagues in the hotel, spread out over the course of a year.
- Managing the fitting of all uniforms department by department;
- Ensuring correct administration and ordering of all new uniforms;
- Processing all changes in the automatic uniform system (computer and conveyor);
- Organisation of all spare and agency uniforms;
- Supervising the work of the uniform room seamstress.
- 1 year Housekeeping Supervisor or Uniform Room Attendant experience;
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and writing) in English;
- Able to work with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel basic);
- Lives within easy access of the hotel. (Max 60 minutes door to door, one way).
How To Apply:
Are you interested in one of our positions and/or do you have questions, please contact the HR department via 0031(0)20-5700042 of send an email to email@example.com.