HBO Internship Sales
Are you looking for a Trainee Sales job? Do you love working in a hospitality environment that stimulates you? Are you a team player with a hands-on mentality and would love to learn about the world of sales in our hotel? If so, then this is the perfect internship for you.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As a highly enthusiastic, driven and ambitious Sales Trainee in the Conservatorium hotel, you will be guided by a supervisor.
- Supporting the Sales Coordinator with sales related tasks and administration for the department;
- Undertaking analysis and research for the department, making minutes and participating actively during meetings;
- Coordinate sales trips for team members and make sure the Salesforce database is correct and up to date;
- Maintain contact with guests per telephone or e-mail;
- Give show arounds to clients;
- Supporting the Meeting & Events department if required.
- HBO Hotelschool;
- Availability for a minimum period of 6 months for 38 hours per week;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch;
- Commercial skills;
- Time management skills and able to prioritize.
How To Apply:
This fulltime internship entails 38 working hours per week. Your working hours will be between office hours of 09.00 – 17.00 hours. We offer a compensation of 400 euros per month including travel expenses. Next to sales you will have the opportunity to cross train and learn about the other departments within the hotel.
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this Trainee Sales job, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com.