The Conservatorium occupies eight floors and has 129 rooms and suites ranging in size from 25 m2 to a spacious 170 m2. The suites offer a good choice of sizes and styles in addition to the room categories, which range from Junior to Penthouse.
In respect to the building’s original lofty ceilings, almost half of the rooms have been transformed into interesting duplex layouts with large windows and views.
All rooms and suites include double-glazed windows and are equipped with state-of-the-art in-room technology and feature luxury linen and amenities.
Best Rate guaranteed.
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary daily newspaper(The International Herald Tribune) and amenities upon check-in or in the morning
- 24-hour room service
- Private bar with extensive choice of cold beverages and snacks
- Nespresso coffee machine in the room
- Exquisite contemporary design by Piero Lissoni
- All bathrooms feature flat-screen mirror TVs
- Micro-cotton towels and luxurious designer bathroom amenities