A personal host is assigned to each and every guest. The host combines the knowledge and skills of concierge and guest relations, taking care of bookings and arrangements, giving an insight into the city, offering in-the-know advice and even introducing guests to locals. The host becomes the guest’s ‘friend’ in Amsterdam opening up the very best experiences of the city.
All Conservatorium colleagues are focused on ensuring that every guest has a truly delightful visit. This commitment to exceptional hospitality is expressed in personalised attention with highly professional and knowledgeable service.
Your host can give assistance with special services requests during your stay:
- tips on Amsterdam
- theatre and musical tickets
- restaurant reservations
- (city) tour arrangements
- special occasion arrangements
- requests for during the stay in the Hotel (local PA)
- bicycle hire
- special services via Human Library*
- chauffeur service
Please feel free to contact your Host directly, also before or after your stay with us, on +31 20 570 0060 or email@example.com
* The Human Library is a select group of people and representatives who assist the Host Department on providing excellent and unique service to our guests. Our Human Library is based on high quality services from shops, guides, restaurants to unique individuals who can, together with our guests, explore Amsterdam from a complete different view.
If you want to become part of our Human Library please send your contact details with a short description of your services to firstname.lastname@example.org.